Thursday, August 18, 2011

My nailpolish collection

So...I'm pretty much loving nail polish. I never had more than a couple, but the last year I have been buying a lot. I only wear nail polish one week every month so I tend to wear a new color every day that week. I mostly have essie polishes, but also some opi and china glaze. I just got the new essie fall 2011 colors, but they are not in these pictures. I will be doing a post about them soon showing off the colors. They are amazing!
What are your favorite colors or brand of nail polish?




2 comments:

  1. If you pray you can't have nailpolish but they are super cute you can't have it because when you clean yourself the water cant come trough and clean the area:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that is why I only wear them one week every month

    ReplyDelete